Thursday, March 7, 2013

Weight and Inches Lost from Fit February

Hey Guys!  I feel really successful with the month of February.  I had at least 30 minutes of exercise at least 3 days a week, and tried to be as close as possible to my goal calorie intake on My Fitness Pal.  There were some days where I could treat myself to a 90 cal. mini ice cream sandwich because I was still under my goal.  I loved those days. :)

So, by sticking with working out and paying attention to what I am eating, I have lost 3 pounds and 6 inches!

Here are my stats:

Starting weight (beginning of February...sadly, not my heaviest) : 149 lbs.
Measurements:
Arms- R:12 1/2"    L: 12 1/2"
Waist: 31"
Hips: 37"
Butt: 41 1/2"
Thighs- R Upper: 24" Lower: 19 1/2"   L Upper: 24 1/2"  Lower: 20"  I have an inner thigh problem


Ending weight:  146 lbs.
Measurements:
Arms- R: 12"  L:12"
Waist: 30"
Hips: 37"
Butt: 40.5"
Thighs- R Upper: 23"  Lower: 19"   L Upper: 24"  Lower: 19"

There ya have it.  I did all the measurements myself, so I don't know how accurate they are but at least there's some loss!

I was a little disappointed with the actual weight lost.  I thought it would have been more.  I do have to say that I weighed myself today and was actually down to 143!  After a couple weeks of my weight plateauing, it decided to drop.  I am soo close to the 130s, I am going to bust my butt to get there!  What sucks?  Before pregnancy, the heaviest I had ever been was 138.    :/   Oh to be young again.  Ha!
By the end of the month, I noticed a major difference in the way my pants fit.  I didn't feel like I was cutting off the circulation to my stomach.  AND!  My belt is one notch in.  Heck yeah!  I am also starting to see definition in my abs, and my arms and legs are tightening back up!  Yoga is so awesome and can tell that it is having a major impact on transforming my shape.

Plans for March:
SOOOO many people are doing the 10 Day Clean Eating Challenge using Advocare.  I have been interested for a while and thought I would wait and see how all my peeps do before investing in it.
I am also considering buying Jillian's 30 Day Shred DVD.  Once again, I have read and seen lots of great things as long as you stick to it.
I am also thinking about investing more time at the gym/working out on the weekends.  Waking up early and having Brian take care of the Bobe's in the morning.  Guy time, ya know? :)

Well, that's it!  I'll keep you updated as the poundage is lost!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am having problems with your
    RSS. I don't know the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    My weblog graduate certificate

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're really a good webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a excellent activity in this matter!

    my website Cheap Nike Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife is always worried about her Weight she is really impressed by your blog so she wants to thank you. Hi my name is walder and i am working with one of famous company AOL probably your know about that company as technical consultant i am also providing help to those who are not able to solve their email issue. so what i do is people contact me via phone call at aol 800 number and i provide solution over the phone call. I just want say please share your more experience with us whereby more people get inspire.

    ReplyDelete