Friday, May 4, 2012

Let's Be Honest Friday

Sorry I missed last week.  It's just one of those things....

Let's be honest...

I hate it when I think of a ton of different things to write for this post and then forget them once I get to my computer.

Having a broken A/C unit sucks.  The guy not being able to fix it until 3 days later sucks even more.

This is my last full month of school until summer vacation.

DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?!!
THIS IS MY LAST FULL MONTH OF SCHOOL UNTIL SUMMER VACATION!


I am (not so) secretly hoping that it's not really a 'vacation' but the start of living out my lifelong dream...

Last weekend, Brian and I got in a big ol' fight about the above comment... :(

I hate my body and am terrified about bathing suit season.  Especially since 'round these parts, I am in my bathing suit every weekend.

Brody can turn my day around with just one crazy little smile.

Last night, I was thawing turkey meat to make tacos and Brian suggested we just go to Taco Bell instead. I love my husband.

I have not changed my earrings/rings/necklace in over 6 months.

It's hot in this house.  Have I mentioned that?

I swear I will post Brody's 6, 7, 8/9 month updates soon!  (8 and 9 because I was slack and didn't write a post so they will be combined.)  sixmoredaysuntilheisninemonthsold!  icantbelieveit!


Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment