Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fit February: A Tasty 200 calorie snack/breakfast

Hey guys!  Been workin' your buns off?  I have!  Been trackin' your calories on My Fitness Pal?  I have!  Since mid January I have lost about 4 pounds!  woop woop!  I was just trying out a couple different snack foods that could carry me over to my next meal, and I thought that this one was delicious!  The main ingredient is low fat cottage cheese.  Now, I know a lot y'all just said BLECH!  SO, you could replace the cottage cheese with some greek yogurt, but I am not sure of the calorie difference.  Here are the ingredients:

1/2 cup of Low Fat Cottage Cheese



















*I chose low fat instead of fat free because you lose all the flavor with FF


1/2 cup cut up strawberries















1/2 cup blueberries




1/4 cup Fiber One cereal (aka rabbit food)



1 Tablespoon of Agave Nectar (aka a quick squirt)





Satisfies the four major food groups:  Crunchy, creamy, tangy, sweet.    Go try it!

I've got another app that is super duper awesome for you tomorrow!  (.....or Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment