Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Brody's Teething!!

At least I think he is but no daggern teeth have come through yet!  It is driving me bonkers!  This dude is NOT sleeping.  AT ALL.  Which means mama and pop pop are not sleeping either.  And it sucks.  Big time.  I am at my wits end.  It may be somewhat better if I could stay home and relax or nap in the morning, but I still think it would be so hard since he is waking up every half an hour for 3 hours in the middle of the night and then waking up for good at 6:30.  I mean, I am exhausted so why isn't he?!  And I have no idea how to console him.  I nurse him and he falls asleep but he is up 30 minutes later.  I am also afraid his body is going to get into the habit of waking up to nurse.  Will this ever end?  Duh, I know it will.  And in 15 years, I am going to wish he would want to cuddle with his mama in the middle of the night.  Maybe I will anyway.  I'll wake him up at 3 am on his 15th birthday and say, "Payback son!"

No comments:

Post a Comment