Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Will It Ever End?

The stupid pain in my heart.  The way my throat tightens up when I hug you good night.  This is not the way it's supposed to be.  Not the way I pictured our life together.  Having regrets already as a mother.  You  are growing too fast and I am missing so much of it.  I want to hold you just a little while longer before you don't need me to hold you anymore.  These are the best times.  Last week was everything I ever wanted it to be...me, you, and daddy.  Our little family-so much in love with one another.  You are a rare find, baby. A precious, sweet, innocent boy.  A kiss every second would never be enough.  I see you in everyone.  The children in my classroom, a random passerby, your daddy, every other little boy.  I feel love for them because they were once like you are now.  You teach me compassion everyday.  So thankful God chose you to be my baby.  Night night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment