Friday, August 17, 2012

Let's Be Honest

Guess what?  I didn't watch but maybe, maybe, 5 minutes of the Olympics.  But, I did watch every single episode of Shark Week and even watched reruns during the day.

If I were going back to work full-time with the same job I had last year, I would have started back on Wednesday.  But I'm not.  And I didn't.  No tears were shed.  And I said Good Night to my baby on Tuesday with absolutely no guilt.  I am loving every second of it.

Brody's birthday party is Sunday and I am stressed to the max.  I am making almost everything.  I am so excited to see it all put together, and I will definitely be posting pictures for your enjoyment!

I am kinda excited for fall weather.  I love wearing jeans and boots.  Cardigans are my absolute favorite!  And I already bought fabric to make Brody some Halloween pajamas.  Still deciding on what he should be.....hmmm....

I feel skinnier.  Even though I have lost 10 pounds, I am still heavier than I was before I got pregnant.  But it still makes me feel good when I can put on clothes way more easily than 1 month ago.

I haven't been to an actual mall in several months, like 6 or 7.  Besides our jank podunk country mall that I never go to, our real mall is 35 minutes away.  And it's just not worth it.  But, I am so jealous of all these Forever 21 fashionistas while I am wearing my Old Navy shirt from 2 years ago....

That's enough of that.

Staton Carter Photography
Peace out chickadees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment