Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blogs are better with pictures: Help a blogger out

I don't know if it is just because I go through blogger and it only applies to those with <.blogspot.com> in their url, but I got a message when uploading pictures to a post I wrote that said I did not have any more room in my picasa web albums.  First off, I didn't even know I was using picasa because I basically just upload pictures straight from my desktop that I drag over from iPhoto or the web, but now I have no idea how to remedy the situation.  It says that I can buy more space for like $2/month, but really???  I don't want to do that.  Did THE MAN finally get me?  When I went to my picasa web albums (for the first time ever), I tried to delete a picture to see what it would do, and yep, it got deleted from the 'ol blog.  It says that I have room in my 'phone album' which I see I have to download the (free) Google+ app, but does that mean from here on out I can only put pics from my phone on here?

So, I guess what I am asking is:  

What do YOU do?  

Thanks for the help!!
xoxo, Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I had this dilemma not to long ago! I ran out of room in my Wordpress storage. I, then, started using Flickr and really liked it, so I broke down and upgraded to pro. The price wasn't too bad if I remember correctly, better than what Wordpress was going to charge. I still really like Flickr and love that I can upload from my iPhone through the app ... clutch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I may have to do that! Oddly enough, I didn't run into that problem today when I tried to upload pictures---weird...But I have heard great things about Flickr!

      And happy belated birthday to your sweet little girl! Loved the party pics!

      Delete