Friday, November 9, 2012

Let's Be Honest...


I was wondering what to write today, and then I remembered that I haven't done one of these in a little while.

So, let's be honest...

I spent waaay too long reading the comments from this post yesterday.  Hilarious.  Sad.  Cruel. Weird.

Heck, I spend waaaay too long reading blogs period.

I have subjected my husband to so much ANTM, Project Runway, and Giuliana and Bill that he has threatened ending his life if he had to watch any more of it.  Sorry hubs.

When taking Brody for a stroll around the neighborhood, I felt my belly jiggling with every step I took. Is it bad to start a diet right before the holiday season?  Yeah, you're right.  Screw it!

I haven't had my hair cut in over a year.  My split ends are horrendous!  That'd going on my 2013 Bucket List.  Isn't that sad?

I am kind of ashamed to have people over to our house.  I never feel like it's clean enough, organized enough, or classy enough.  Our walls are different colors, we don't have fancy furniture, and my husband's idea of decorating is surfboards and a humungous picture of us with a dolphin from our honeymoon above the sofa.  We're working on it though.



Check back tomorrow for a couple of amazing and awful things that have happened with Brody lately.

Later Homies,

Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment