Monday, July 30, 2012

My weekend in photos

This is my first post like this.  Like I said in my 14 in 28 post, I want to take more pictures.  Admittedly, these were still on my iPhone and I didn't take as many as I'd like....but I took more than I usually do.  So....

It started out with this....



His new favorite game.  About 20 seconds later, he walked out with toilet paper stuck under his leg.  I didn't have the heart to tell him...

Then, we headed to the lake like we do most weekends.  The next morning I headed here....


The MECCA of grocery stores.  This place makes me excited to buy groceries.  Also included in this trip was Target and Party City.  All baby free.  Because I have the best hubby ever.  and the baby was napping.


That night we headed on a sunset cruise, one of my favorites.  Roxy loves it too.  She loves trying to bite the water as it splashes on the sides...

After church and lunch on Sunday, Brody went down for a nap.  So the hubs and I did some paddle boarding.  Well, I wanted to nap on the dock and then he said, "You could earn points for paddling.  That's exercise.  You won't earn any points by sleeping."  crap! 

 

After Brody's nap, we decided to head here for a snack of some fresh cut fries.

 

I didn't get a picture of the fries because between baby and I, they were gone toooo quick!  Here's us on the way back.  He loves to relax on the boat.



 What a chill little baby....


Well, that concludes our weekend.  We swam a lot, ate a lot, and laughed a lot.  Sounds pretty good to me.  And the best part?  We get to do it next weekend too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment