Monday, December 19, 2011

Broken Record

Okay, okay.  I know.  All I do on here is talk about my sweet darling, but he is just so great and I want to look back on this time (possibly during his terrible two's) and remember how wonderful of a little boy he is.  Seriously, a great baby.  After getting him on a pretty good schedule (but still flexible), he has been very predictable and easy to manage.  He hardly fusses before falling asleep for his naps and it's more like a long moan.  As soon as he starts, Brian and I are like, "He's going to be out in the next 5 minutes" and BOOM-conked out.  We put him in the bed and we say Good night, he gives the biggest grin ever, we turn the lights off and don't hear another peep.  Then we wake him up the next morning, he sees us with those sleepy eyes and his whole face lights up again.  He laughs and kicks and is just lovin' life.  It makes me feel so good to know that he is that happy.  We must be doing something right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment