Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This is my BABY'S Christmas List

It's hard to buy for such a wee one, but I was thinking of things he needed or would like in the future. :)  Just a few things:

1.  BumGenius One Size Cloth Diapers Hook and Loop (velcro) closure.
I like the bold colors especially Sassy, Ribbit, Moonbeam, Clementine, and MIRROR <3!
Link to Kelly's Closet.

The New Colors-LOVE them, but the Purple will have to wait for a mini me :)



2.  Sophie the Giraffe
I have heard so many great things about this teether!  Would love to have for him but can't bring myself to pay for it.  Link to Amazon

3.  Grandma El's or CJ's Butter
Cloth diaper friendly rash cream and Brody is getting low. :)
Grandma El's--Link




CJ's--Link
4.  Solid colored onesies/T-Shirts-ranging from 3-6, 6-9, 9-12, 12-18 months.  This is so I can do some cute applique ideas that I have had on the brain for a while.  Long-sleeved or short, depending on what the season will be in the various sizes.  (He's about 4 months now).
Some Ideas:
Source

Source

Source
And for some reason, two of them aren't loading the pictures so here are the links:

5.  TOMS.  Cutest shoes ever, especially on tiny feet, and for a great cause!  Preferably in the T8 size so he can wear them while WALKING!  AHHH!  Don't grow too fast baby!
Love the red, but ash is pretty universal with outfits too:
adorable, no?


6.  LOVE these personalized plates!  Super Adorable and he is going to love them when he gets older because it's his special plate!
Link---all of them are awesome!  I think once we are finished having children, I would like to have the Cookies for plate with all of the kids' names on it.  Example:
Really anything with his name or initials on it would be awesome!  A bag, a bean bag chair, a shirt, a stool, a plate.....I will love it all!




Well, as you can see, there aren't many toys.  I know he is going to get mostly toys for the better part of his life so I thought I would put non-toy items to mix it up a bit.  Thanks for reading!  Brody can't wait for Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment