Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

WAAAAY too busy to be writing here but I have a second since Brody's doin' his thang and I have a free hand!  We are going to my parents' house in Charlotte to celebrate Christmas early since both my brother's are in town and we are hanging out in North Carolina with Brian's family for the holidays.  I have sooo much to do before we leave in a couple hours!  It hardly feels like Christmas time since it's sunny and in the 60's outside, but this why I <3 NC.  Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all three of you that read my blog!  haha  Of course a post-Christmas update will be coming in after the craziness settles!  So excited to have the whole week off with my 4.5 month early Christmas gift!  But remember the greatest gift of all-Jesus Christ whose miraculous birth we celebrate!   Be grateful for the blessings you have!  Love ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment