You were born August 10, 2011 at 5:17 pm. You weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and you were 19" long.
At 1 month, you:
- gained 3 lbs. and 3 inches! Growing so fast!
- have baby acne and lots of it. I was kind of embarrassed by it.
- still fit in newborn clothes and diapers. You are long and skinny.
- started wearing cloth diapers in the last week.
- have had your first boat ride, dip in the lake, trip to the beach, and dip in the ocean.
- had your first bath and hated it. The second one was much better.
- have trouble falling asleep outside of someone's arms.
- love to sleep on the Boppy too.
- are still waking up a couple times a night and sleep and eat all day long.
- can focus on a face.
- can lift your head for a short while on your tummy.
- coo and gurgle and say 'ahhh'.
- smile in response to me (or so it seems-I know it's not just gas).
- calm down instantly when in your dad's arms.
- still keep your hands in fists all the time.
- are losing your hair and look like Elmer Fudd.
|Your first boat ride|
|Brian was just dying to get him in the lake!|
|You didn't mind it a bit!-This is as far as mommy would let you go!|
|Look at that wet tooshie!|
|Labor day weekend 2011-Don't mind my terrible tan lines!|
|You would cry when he dipped you and then stop when he stood up. You are so sweet.|
|You didn't like your bath too much!|
|You love to sleep in the Boppy.|
Here you are when you were 2 days old with your doggie:
And here you are one month old with your doggie:
|And then you fell over|