At three months, you:
- still loooooove your swing for nap time!
- have discovered your hands! They catch you off guard sometimes and then you stare at them with a confused look. You're thinking, "What do I do with these? Oh! Put them in my mouth!"
- love to suck on your index finger-either with sticking in your mouth like a popsicle or sucking on the side of it like a piece of corn!!
- have gagged yourself numerous times because you just can't get that hand in far enough!
- drool and blow bubbles like it's going out of style! You have to wear a bib a lot of the time because you just let it drip from your chin.
- visited Virginia for the first time to meet your great grandparents!
- celebrated your first Halloween and were Superman for the occasion.
- said bye bye to mommy because she went back to work :(.
- started to talk soooo much! You will carry on a conversation with Mr. Octopus for 15 minutes straight!
- also squeal with delight! Like-loud, high pitched pterodactyl calls. Brian and I laugh every time!
- no longer fit in x-small size Fuzzi Bunz--you are officially wearing smalls now. Still size one disposable but I bet you could fit into a size 2 also.
- tried out your new Jumperoo and seem to enjoy it. Your toes barely touch the ground though!
- drink 3-5 ounces every 2.5-3 hours.
- might weigh around 14 pounds. I weighed myself and then weighed us both and that was the difference.
- can wear 3-6 month clothes but I still try to put you in 0-3 to use them up before it's too late!
-----It's your cousin Lily Ann's 1st birthday!
- are doing an awesome job holding your head up! You're still a little bobble head but you're almost there!!
- love for daddy to fly you through the air. It always puts a smile on your face!
- love to watch TV! We try to turn you away from it but you just twist your head and body around until you can see it! So cute!
- seem so serious sometimes. We try to make you laugh and you stare at us like, 'who are these people?'
-make your mom and dad's life better every day!
WE LOVE YOU BRO-DIDDLY!
Here's what you look like at 3 months:
|Nov. 10, 2011|
|You are soooooo cute!|
More 3 month pictures:
|Bubble blowin' proof!|
|Our welcome sign in Virginia--for some reason I can't find the other pics from this trip. I'll post later...|