Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy First Halloween Brody!

It was Brody's first Halloween on Monday!  While we have been celebrating all month with festive clothing, he was officially Superman to go trick or treating!  We went to a big block party at our church Sunday evening and then trick or treating around a local neighborhood that goes all out for the holiday on Monday night!
Brian and Brody at church 
It's a bird! It's a plane!
with the cousins at church

Trick or treating Monday night with his Frankenstein bag

Just got his first and only treat!

So cute and warm in his hat!

Brody's first Halloween candy!
Saturday night Brian and I went to our Life Group's Halloween party!  Brian dressed up like a zombie (as he does every year) and I wore my pirate costume from a few years ago.  Here are some pics:
Brian and I 
Some of the guys playing Rock Band

The Gang after a Haunted House tour

Some of Brody's cute Halloween get-ups:
Well, this is just me reading him a Halloween story...

In his Dracula pj's

cute 'babylegs' I found at Target

skeleton pj's

my unhappy pumpkin at the pumpkin patch

'the nerd'  :)

giddy up cowboy

My First Halloween outfit

skulls and crossbones!

wrestler!


Hope you had a great Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment