Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hello there!  It's Wednesday and I have the day off!!  Yippee!  I hope Brian gets off early today so we can head to my parent's house ASAP to see my brotherrrrrrrrrrrrr!  I haven't seen him since April during my Spring Break week!  He lives in Indiana (where I'm from) and it's hard to find time and money to get together.  This will be the first time he gets to see Brody and that's so exciting!  We are going to travel to Virginia (parents included) to be with all of my extended family for a big Thanksgiving feast!  Can't wait to eat some food!  I am the type of person that would rather have a whole bunch of sides than eat turkey, ham, etc.  I LOVE me some mac n cheese, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, biscuits, gravy-my mouth is watering!!
Anyway, I LOVE having this day off with my sweet boy!  We had a fun morning, full of smiles and laughing and now he's sleeping away in his swing! I wrote out a list of things I wanted to blog about so here are some things you can look forward to:
Weight Loss!  ahhh!  I think after the holidays (because who am I kidding trying to start dieting now) it will finally be time to get my butt in gear!  I am asking for a treadmill for Christmas (I don't care where it comes from-Craigslist, wal-mart, ordered from the TV)-just something I can run on AT HOME that tracks my mileage and calories.  I also plan on eating healthier and not keeping track of my calories---I will talk more about this when the time comes!
Recipes-Easy meals that don't take very long (sadly, some of these will have to be omitted from my diet once the new year comes).
Crafts! I have a few crafts/ideas in the making so I thought I would share with y'all because if I can do it, ANYBODY can!  This mainly involves clothes for my sweet boy---just hafta wait and see!
Obviously Thanksgiving and Christmas updates/pictures because it will be B2's first for them both.  Watch out for cute pictures!
More background information on Brian and I just to get to know us a little better. :)
Couponing adventures! I have a post that I can do already on some things I bought at Walgreens last week, picture included.  That will be up soon. :)
Cloth diapering my baby-way easier than it used to be!
Some of my favorite things! Not mommy or baby related....
A fashion blog.  Not that I am some big fashionista, but styles I envy and things I would like to own but am too nervous to pull off! :)
So, that's what I've got so far!  Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment